We’ll do a few activities together during this workshop. When I tell you, click on the corresponding “Your Turn” activity below:
And here are the materials for the things I’ll do:
Here are the slides for the different sections of today’s workshop:
- Vischeck: Simulate how your images look for people with different forms of colorblindness (web-based)
- Color Oracle: Simulate how your images look for people with different forms of colorblindness (desktop-based, more types of colorblindness)
- Typography in ten minutes: The rest of the Practical Typography book is phenomenal and you’’d be remiss if you didn’t read the whole thing and bookmark it for life.
- Google Fonts: Huge collection of free, well-made fonts.
- The Ultimate Collection of Google Font Pairings: A list of great, well-designed font pairings from all those fonts hosted by Google (for when you’re looking for good contrasting or complementary fonts).
Vectors, photos, videos, and other assets